Member Introductions: Introduce yourself to us!

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 39 44 45 46 47

Hello People,

I'm enjoying my last year in my twenties, entering the big 30 end of this year. A Chinese born in Singapore, female, married, childless, not working right now.

Moved to HK with my husband to HK last Sept. Lived in the far far end of HK. If Kowloon is the darkside, then the north of New Territories is the darkpit Anyway HK is small.

I love reading, dancing, watching movies, drinking and sometimes like a drink or two, three or more? Don't smoke but enjoy a cigar occasionally.

I've been to Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, France, Belgium, Andorra, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Solvakia, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy.

That's all.

Hi, Im Alix James, been reading this site for a while, been in Hong Kong since September. I work as a Personal Trainer/massage therapist here and also fight professionally.

Enjoy Hong Kong so far, meeting new people everyday but the more people you know the better. Hope to catch up with some of you soon. Few pics and more info about me on Alix James Sports Services

Cool

Hello,

I'm 28 and moved here from the States in September. I'm living in Sheung Wan, and would like to make some friends in the area so I don't have to eat alone all the time. I've made quite a few friends here, but none close enough to just call up and meet on the fly.

I really enjoy life in HK and love finding new places to eat. I like reading, drinking coffee, and getting an occasional beer. Just started taking muay thai classes and enjoying that as well. I'm hoping to traveling around SE Asia this spring, specifically Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Be easy,
    John

Hey everyone,
    My name is Anita, I live in hk and joined the site to meet some quality people! I'm a teacher and I love it. Hope to meet some of you soon!

Hello,
    I'm Sophie, from Paris, 19, currently under training period for another month in HK.
    I want to meet new people in Hong kong !! Up for dinner, shopping, partying or/and drinking !! (it is not that fun to drink alone !)
    See you
    S