New Comer - Christmas in Shenzhen

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking New Comer - Christmas in Shenzhen

Hello everyone!

My name is Katie. I am a 26 years old girl. I am working as a buyer in a British company in Shenzhen. I am new here and would like to make some friends. Is there anyone who will stay in China during Christmas??? Please leave me a message. Maybe we can meet and spend Christmas Eve together!!!

hi i'm always in shen zhen if you need someone to hang out w/ let me know. i'm there for 3-4 days a week. i'm also looking for ppl to hang out with. for xmas i am planning to go back home to canada for 3 days, i'm very home sick. =P

Hi, how far is shengzen from Chungsan? as i think i will be there for xmas on my own :-(

hi takeanu, great to know that your in shenzhen, hope we can get together after you come back from canada. have you worked in canada before?

hi borneo1dergirl, is chungsan a place in hk or a city in guangdong province, zhongshan?? if it is the city in guangdong province, it takes abt 2 hours from there to shenzhen. I don't know much about HK coz i have never been to hk. why would you be alone on christmas? there are christmas parties in hk organized by ppl of this site, but i just can't join :-((((

Hi kkatie, i'm in shen zhen 2-4 days a week then for the rest of the week i'm in HK. Yes i was born and raised in Canada. I am now in HK for work. I'm still having a hard time adjusting even after 2 months (I don't speak chinese even though i am). If you would like to meet up in shenzhen anytime let me know, I have a company driver that can take me anywhere. If you PM me i can give you my China Mobile (cellular) number.

Where are you from? How do you like it so far?

hi takeanu, i am from China, so i speak perfect chinese, lol. i've been in shenzhen for 5 yrs, and i like it here as its an active city. i assume your around 22 years old?

Hi kkatie, no i'm not, =) i have the asian genes to look young but i'm 27. You are from china? you write fluent english. where did you do your studies? born and raise in china? which province?

hi takeanu, good to know ur abt the same age with me. i was born and raised in hunan province. i did my studies there too. i've never been abroad so far, so i am very curious abt different languages and cultures of other countries. which province were your parents/ancestors from? guangdong?fujiang?

(Might recommend that "personal info" should be shared outside the public forum.... use private messaging to exchange email addresses etc)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast