Which websites can I find new friends?

Closed Thread

Which websites can I find new friends?

HI, I'm from Singapore just moved to HK. I want to make some new friends, maybe find a date too but I am more on the shy side so want to meet people on the web first before meeting in person. In Singapore, all the expat sites have a dating service like AsiaExpat. I like this Geoexpat site and the community seems nice here...hey webmaster, do you have such a service here? If not, can anyone tell me about AsiaExpat dating or recommend any sites? I want to meet a mix of locals and expats. I also don't mind paying something because I find the free sites don't screen profiles so there is so much spam. Thx!

Hi and welcome to HK. We're a friendly bunch here, come and check the forums out from time to time and you'll start to see what we're all about

Or just PM sylvesterjay!

>> do you have such a service here

We (and I know I'm speaking for several of our members who have hooked up) prefer to do all our meet and greets in person at the dinners and happy hours we put together.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by janechua:
    HI, I'm from Singapore just moved to HK. I want to make some new friends, maybe find a date too but I am more on the shy side so want to meet people on the web first before meeting in person. In Singapore, all the expat sites have a dating service like AsiaExpat. I like this Geoexpat site and the community seems nice here...hey webmaster, do you have such a service here? If not, can anyone tell me about AsiaExpat dating or recommend any sites? I want to meet a mix of locals and expats. I also don't mind paying something because I find the free sites don't screen profiles so there is so much spam. Thx!
    this one

On that note .. thread closed.