New to HK. Looking for some gay(gay friendly) friends

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New to HK. Looking for some gay(gay friendly) friends

32 year old Canadian from Toronto. Hoping to meet some gay (or gay friendly) people to hang out with. Would like to meet people who are interested in exploring the city and surrounding areas as I'm not much of a party boy (although a good party once in a while is always welcome

Hi,

Any specific places would you like to go?

If you don't, I would suggest the Ocean Park, coz it's a lot of fun there, e.g. the roller coaster.

In addition, there are beautiful scenery and animals performance.

Hey there, I'm a 32 yr old who just moved to hong kong from San Francisco. Any luck finding similar people to hang out with? I am still getting settled, haven't really explored the scene, so to speak.

Hey I am 21/f I am gay friendly and well looking for friends. I don't know HK well but i am up for exploring with you. PM me if interested.

Hi! Same here, I'm twenty-something female from Scandinavia, will be staying in HK until the end of May. I'd love to meet new people and explore the city, islands, beautiful nature in the New Territories, etc.

Hey all,

i am quite new here as well. would love to meet new people. havent explored much of hong kong either.

Bobby

Hey 26/f from San Francisco! Many of my good friends are LGBT. Would love to help show you around or hang out!

I am also from SF :-) I think "gay-friendly," among other things, is a given there. If anyone wants to meet up for coffee or drinks some time, would love to join you...

i have a million wonderful gay friends
    if anyone is up for meet ups...we do lots of group activities
    such as volleyball games..sightseeing etc
    pls pm me with a number..would really like to be cupid for my wonderful friends

Hi All...i'm actually Thai and plan to visit Hong kong sometime therefor i'm looking for Hong Kong Friends and make friends and hang out some time , i'm 25 /M (quite slim) also base in Thai (Bangkok ) , if anyone from Hongkong want to be my friends and realy like to viosit Thailand i pretty sure that i can take care you!

**** [email protected] ****

For contact to me [email protected] any MSn or Facebook just add me on your list ...hopefully i really like to meet you ..../*Alex

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast