21st birthday!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking 21st birthday!!

When: Sat 23rd Jan evening
    Where: not yet decided, somwhere in LKF. suggestions welcome
    Why: because i'm turning 21, so come and celebrate!

Backstory:

I'm turning 21 next saturday and the weather forecast is pretty rubbish, so original plans for beaches and bbqs is out. sooo.... I was thinking it would be a good chance to meet new people and have fun in the DRY.

Basically just come and have A LOT OF fun. Any excuse for drinks, music and dancing disasters

Meera

p.s. im into rnb/hip hop if that helps venue choice

Last edited by meerajoshi; 16-01-2010 at 09:57 PM.

Meerajoshi~!!

How about we start off in a place most people can find easily?? I can get us a sitting area in Bulldogs LKF if interested. They've always been good for Geo metups. Then we can move on to The Cavern afterwards for the live bands and dance floor!!

Or better yet...tell me where/when and I'll be there

happy birthday in advance!
    I will not be there, no job no money. but have fun!
    don't forget to get shitfaced, it is your 21st birthday! one of the most important birthdays in life.

hey great plan!
    I will do my best to come.
    will let you know later in the week

DETAILS!

Meet at Bulldogs at 9:30pm on Saturday night!!

Maggie, could you book a sitting area, please? ^^

Hope to see people there!

(Message deleted)

Hey meerajoshi

Not sure if you're interested to go clubbing? Ive been to Cavern a few times before and it really sucks. I'm saying this because I notice you said you prefer hiphop, and cavern is NOT the place you want to be for that.

Try clubs like Billion, Sugar, Fevar etc... If there's enough people I can find some friends who're members of one of these clubs and get a table discount.

Last edited by a-z; 21-01-2010 at 01:00 AM.

sorry cant edit my last post for some reason. I didn't mean to say it sucks, I meant to say it just isn't my taste. I wanted to edit the last post. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by a-z:
    sorry cant edit my last post for some reason. I didn't mean to say it sucks, I meant to say it just isn't my taste. I wanted to edit the last post. My apologies.
    no no, ur right...it sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by eddiew888:
    no no, ur right...it sucks!!
    I'm afraid Eddie is right, it does suck!! Can't believe I handed over money to them at the door last Sat and then couldn't find where you guys had all gone!

Anyway, happy birthday! There's a high chance I'll be in LKF vicinity so please PM me the details and I'll try and drop by if I can.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast