Just Moved...!!

Talking Just Moved...!!

Hi! I just moved to HK. It's been about a month and a half now... and I've finally found a place to live and gotten my work routine down! Next on the list... make some new friends!

I live around SOHO/Midlevels and would love to meet up for coffee/drinks! I'm also looking for things to do on weekends... I can only do so much shopping!!! :P

Drop me a line if you're interested or have suggestions on what I should do to start exploring this City

A few of us are going out for drinks tonight in lkf if you fancy it? Meeting 8pm zinc bar in lkf. Pm me if you want more details
    Posted via Mobile Device

Oooo... that sounds great! I wish I could go tonight, but I am already meeting a friend in SOHO for drinks and dinner at 8pm. Please let me know if there are other get togethers, though? Love to join next time!!

By the way, any recommendations for SOHO?

Hey gingles,

I'm living in the mid-levels and keen to fill my weekends as well - maybe we could meet for a coffee some time?

I live in mid-levels too, if you do fancy meeting up just give mr. shout!
    Posted via Mobile Device

im 26 brunette chick living here in hkl...if ya wanna hang out and all email me [email protected]

cheers