Like Tree3Likes

The HK Art Scene?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

I cannot get to the art walk until later, pls PM me with contact details if a group is going round the galleries. I think it sounds great fun! Must go to the HKAC, they have a great [IFVA 15] The 15th Hong Kong Independent Short Film & Video Awards, ??????????????? showcase.

HI,

I'm up for artwalk on wednesday, I finish work at 6.30 from Causwaybay so I can meet in central around 7pm if anyone's going?

I moved here from UK in Novemeber and haven't had a chance to see to arts in HK yet, I would love to see whats around and meet people.

pm me please xxxx

I'm under the impression that you need to buy tickets in advance for ArtWalk - the FAQ says that it is usually sold out in advance. Note that tickets are HK$430.

Let's get our own ticket and meet at soho wine and spirits at 7pm on wednesday. 49 Elgin Street, Soho. pm me if you want to get together and exchange contact numbers. see you there!

Hancock2010 likes this.

The ArtWalk was fantastic! I managed to get ticket before 7pm and went with a few friends. The wine and snacks made the event even more fun. Finished around midnight. HK should have more events like this, not always networking drinks!!

Hi

When is the next event?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5