Like Tree3Likes

The HK Art Scene?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

The HK Art Scene?

Hey!

I'm 22, recently moved back from New York, and I really miss going to galleries and museums. Anyone interested in checking out the art scene in Soho?

-Lyn

P.S. I also like book/poetry readings, late-night philosophy discussions, and good music.

epo

Im interested!

I've been in HK only since September. I really want to check out HK's galleries and museums as I havent been. Would love to join you.

Reading and good music Im into as well. Late-night philosophy discussion I've never tried but sounds cool haha ^^

I am totally up for art gallery stuff.

I have not found any big galleries but there are a couple of small ones dotted around Central. You should totally organise something! I'll be up and down for it!

I m interested, let me know if art gallery crawl.
    Also, check Fotanian | ?? - Events ????

artists & art

Hi Im an artist from Alaska here and want to work in the studios in HKVisual Art Center. I'm also up for going to openings, museums, curating some shows of my work/colleagues/local whatever. Lets check something out, like a Goethe Institute opening or such.
    gigi

Hong Kong Art Walk is coming soon - keep an eye on this site: Hong Kong ArtWalk 2010

visit JCCAC - Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre in Shep Kip Mei if you really want to be in the local arts scene rather than limiting yourself to SOHO area.

You should also check out Osage Soho and Osage Kwun Tong--very cool stuff.

Osage Gallery

hey guys i'm down for some art appreciation too. there is some haunted gallery on hk somewhere, lol, i could dig up the address

Let Me know if you are in JCCAc...drop by my studio for a glass of red and a chat!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast