Looking for a flatshare!

Talking Looking for a flatshare!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

I am looking for a room (flatshare) where I can keep my stuffs in. I travel sometime and stay out most of the time for my research as you can tell I am still a student. I studied aboard and was brought up in the State since I was a kid. I don't smoke and drink, and I am a neat and tidy person with a goodheart and a sense of humor.

My Hobbies are tennis, gym, reading, writing, painting, music, playing the piano, outdoor activities and jokes telling.

Hope to share a flat with someone (1 or 2) who is (are) similar and considerate!

My budget is around $3000 and hope where it's along the MTR or KCR stations...or a short distant by minibus or walking!

Thanks guys, thanks for your time!!

Btw, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Isaac

flatshare here

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to take over my part in a lease! I'm moving out because my boyfriend and I want to move in together. The flat is in a really great complex called Metro Harbour View. It's kind of between Olympic and mong Kok MTRs, as well as a bunch of busses right out the front door that go everywhere! The complex has it's own gym, pool, sauna, music rooms, internet, reading area, function room, paint room...AND a plaza attached to it that has two doctors, a welcome and a mannings, and a bunch of other stuff. It's pretty new, I think me and my flatmate are only the 2nd people to live in this flat. It also has a full western kitchen witha washer/dryer and HUGE windows with big window sills that are big enuogh for you to sit on! I'm actually going to miss this place.

The rent is $3,400/mo, and utilities come every three months, and are about $150 per month. It comes with wireless internet and basic cable. You can also buy my brand new bed if you want, for $700 (originally $1100 from IKEA, and is only two months old - but it's a single, and my bf and I obviously need bigger than that). My roommate, who would be yours, is a 23yo aussie guy named Steve. He's cool, energetic, and fun to hang out with. I'm looking to move out asap (so me and my bf can move in together asap!!) - by the end of january at the latest, hopefully.

Anyway, let me know what you think. I'm in Shanghai until 30th December, and probably won't be able to check my email again until I get back into HK. But if you want we can arrange for you to take a look at the place. You won't find much better than this for your budget.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Lisa

Last edited by lisadf; 26-12-2005 at 09:28 PM.

Talking

Hi Lisa,

I surely would like to take a look of your flat and see if I can move in by the end of Jan to match your moving date. When do you think I can take a look of your flat?

Give me a call asap since I am going to check out another flat tomorrow (27th) afternoon at 2:00. You can reach me anytime at 9508 3668.

By the way, does the $3400 include the monthly service charge from Metro Harbour View?

Does your flatmate smoke?

Call me asap!!

Isaac