Hi everyone!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Hi everyone!

Heya! I'm Karen, and I'm new here! Just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone! I'm actually a local resident here, I've lived in Australia for a few years, but have always attended an international school. Now I'm studying in CUHK, and have found the culture there is a little different to what I'm used to (read: I'm getting bored, lol!).

BTW, I'm 19, and love movies, going for drinks, SHOPPING!!!! (love to meet more shopping partners, lol!!), working out, and certain sports e.g. biking, tennis, (would love to try water sports).

I'm not really familiar with anyone here yet, but I'd love to meet more like-minded people to go and try new things!

Alright, that's it for now, but I'll be back!
    Ciao!

Hi Karen,
    Welcome & Happy new year! Sounds like youve come to the right site :-)
    If you ever need a shopping partner to hit the sales with im keen so let me know.
    Lizzie

Hi Karen, happy new year. I'm also studying in the CU, and I'm quite curious about the culture there you mentioned~ because I think I have the same feelings as yours.

Anyway, I like movies, chatting with friends and biking as well~ so let me know if you're are interested in going together~

Allen

Hey Lizzie, sure thing!

Hi Chun Lun, which faculty do you study in?

Just out of curiousity, where do you guys go biking?

Hi, Karen. I'm studying in the faculty of education~ I often hang around chung chi.

Allen

Dear Karen,

Hiiee...nice to hear frm u...i am also new in this thread..btw, i want to know you better and i am coming to HKG in 2 weeks time...maybe we can meet up when i am there...cheers & take care!!

Sure! It'd be great if we could organize a get-together. I have to go back to school in a bit more than a week.. *dies*

Talking

Foreign to a new land~ Came across this site and find it to be very friendly and easy going. It'd be cool if I could meet some great friends in HK this way~!

MSN: [email protected]

Hey...nice to meet you.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast