Any snooker players here?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

U R Right>It ,must be a pool table.And Yes again.It is inWanchai.

Quote Originally Posted by Johannderfrohe
    @DDD

Snooker is a billiard game. You have 15 Red Balls each counting for 1 point and 6 coloured counting from 2-7 Points. The winner is the person with the highest score after the table is "cleared". You have to hit a red one in a pocket first, then you are allowed to hit a coloured one, and so on. You play on table which is nearly 2 times bigger than a pool table. Because of that, the game is much more difficult then pool.You are more frustrated at the beginning but when you are getting better its really fun. So try it.

@Maverick

That sounds good, but is it really a snooker table? I've only seen pool tables in Hong Kong Bars. Is the Kangaroo down under in Wan Chai?

Quote Originally Posted by Johannderfrohe
    @DDD

Snooker is a billiard game. You have 15 Red Balls each counting for 1 point and 6 coloured counting from 2-7 Points. The winner is the person with the highest score after the table is "cleared". You have to hit a red one in a pocket first, then you are allowed to hit a coloured one, and so on. You play on table which is nearly 2 times bigger than a pool table. Because of that, the game is much more difficult then pool.You are more frustrated at the beginning but when you are getting better its really fun. So try it.

@Maverick

That sounds good, but is it really a snooker table? I've only seen pool tables in Hong Kong Bars. Is the Kangaroo down under in Wan Chai?
    To Johannderfrohe and PSMaverick,

Thanks for the clear and definitive answers! Sounds like great drinking game A great time to be had I'm sure heheh.

Snooker is a lot harder than the American 9 ball which is played on a small table with larger pockets. I like snooker but the problem is not too many Americans know how to play or even know what it is. I am decent with the game but not in the ‘good’ category. It takes a very steady elbow, aims and stroke to be a good snooker player; much like the swing of the golf club. I have a friend who played snooker since he was teenager. He spots me 60 points and he beat me by 50 at the end of the rack.

So anyone up for snooker this weekend?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2