Any snooker players here?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any snooker players here?

Used to play snooker every now and then back in UK. But now i want to play it again in HK. ne1 up for it?? i can pot a few balls every so often, but im more or less still at beginners stage. so anyone up for it?

yeah i would be and i have a friend that also wants to play but we never got our acts together and actually did it. there is a cheap place in CWB which he knows about to. PM me if you like.

also would like to play snooker. At the moment i play one time per week in sai ying pun, i normally play on weekends around 11am(costs 30hkd per hour) so if theres anyone please contact me

weekly meeting for snooker sounds good!
    I havent played in a while but i used to play it everyweek.

I frequent Sai Yin Pung maybe we can get together for a game this weekend? And thats quite cheap 30/hr.!

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

An avid player here (well....more of a 'watcher' actually ), and definitely interested to hook up for a game or two. Not a pro, but not a complete novice also. There's this place in Western called KC city that has a pool/snooker hall, and another on in Sheung Wan called Frankie's. Let me know.

ah cool. some more snooker players. im busy this weekend, but from next week onwards, im pretty much free. so defo up for some snooker meet up. wheres sai ying pun?? i dont really know my way round HK so if we do meet up, need to know in advance so i can plan my route. lol. but be warned, im only a novice. if u guys play like once a week, ur most prob better than me. hehehhe

Thats looks good. So much interested players. What if we could play on Saturday from 11am-1pm? I think the snooker club in my area is quite good. 29hkd untill 1pm and they have 28 good snooker tables. Sai Ying Pun is between Sheung Wan and Kennedy Town. The Snooker Club is just above the Ramada Hotel if anyone knows it. So who is interested? Write, and then we can maybe exchange mobile phone numbers for further preperations.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is snooker? Shooting Pool? Billards?

I've something more interesting than snooker!! Beer and snooker!!Head down to Kangaroo down under!!Great place to hang out with friends/drinks/ and few rounds of billiards!

@DDD

Snooker is a billiard game. You have 15 Red Balls each counting for 1 point and 6 coloured counting from 2-7 Points. The winner is the person with the highest score after the table is "cleared". You have to hit a red one in a pocket first, then you are allowed to hit a coloured one, and so on. You play on table which is nearly 2 times bigger than a pool table. Because of that, the game is much more difficult then pool.You are more frustrated at the beginning but when you are getting better its really fun. So try it.

@Maverick

That sounds good, but is it really a snooker table? I've only seen pool tables in Hong Kong Bars. Is the Kangaroo down under in Wan Chai?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast