Calling for Singaporeans!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posted via Mobile Device

Would love to meet if I am in town, but definately not at that sh!ok (had a bad xperience there). Will confirm later la
    Posted via Mobile Device

oh god. never been to Shiok - didn't know it's bad. LOL. it's hard to find decent sg food here actually... have you guys manage to find decent hainanese chicken rice at least?? I have given up on that. hahaha.

anyway, other suggestions are always welcome!

Since mama is 1/2 hainamese I make it myself lor, it's actually quite easy to make. To make the chilli sauce is the real skillful part! Not to sound like I am a sino grp fanboi but I actuallly been to 3 of their satay inns, and really all of them have "standard ".... Now if only they knew how manage malls better....
    Posted via Mobile Device

sounds brilliant!!!! Juz relocated from Melbourne so pls PM.
    Cheers.

Hey Singaporean here too..!!! I would love to meet up..!! Anyway I been to the restaurant Sh!ok... MMMmmm... The noodles are a hit and miss.. overall the food not so great. Such a shame But I do know of a place where they do decent malay food..!!!! There is a restaurant call Saba in WanChai..!!! Heard lots of good things from my friends...!!

Best Chicken rice in HK has to be at Food Republic food court. They've got a few around town.

hmmmm malay food sounds good! i realise i did not have any since I came to HK. haha. let's settle for that then?

Date: 23rd April 2010, Friday
    Time: 7.30pm
    Venue: Sabah Malaysian Cuisine, Shop 4-5, G/F, Yen Men Building, 98-102 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

So far, these are the people that can make it.

1. i'msassy
    2. summerssunshine
    3. barangzz
    4. ariel3112

Well, add to the list if you can turn up next friday, preferably by Wednesday so that I can make reservations and ensure that we need not wait for tables!!! hope to see as many people as possible!

side note: ariel3112, is this sabah malaysian cuisine the one you talking about? did a search and it seems to be this... let me know if it's a different one that you are talking about!

Real Indian making the roti at Sabah. the roti prata is ok, but the curry not so la (then again, it may be Malay style me dunno). The hokkien mee was watered down (prolly to suit hk style). Count me in
    Posted via Mobile Device

side note: ariel3112, is this sabah malaysian cuisine the one you talking about? did a search and it seems to be this... let me know if it's a different one that you are talking about![/QUOTE]

Bang on the restaurant..!!! I'll see you there.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast