Calling for Singaporeans!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

updated:

Date: 23rd April 2010, Friday
    Time: 7.30pm
    Venue: Sabah Malaysian Cuisine, Shop 4-5, G/F, Yen Men Building, 98-102 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

So far, these are the people that can make it.

1. i'msassy
    2. summerssunshine
    3. barangzz
    4. ariel3112
    5. DJ008
    6. lisale1
    7. Me

btw, can you guys pm me your name and mobile number? thanks!

How

O finally able to talk to Singaporeans in HK~ just found out about this forum

updated once again, check details below.

table reservation will be made under my name (have pm you guys), so if you are there early, just head in and make yourself comfortable!

see ya!

==

Venue: Sabah Malaysian Cuisine, Shop 4-5, G/F, Yen Men Building, 98-102 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

So far, these are the people who can make it.

1. i'msassy
    2. summerssunshine
    3. barangzz
    4. ariel3112
    5. DJ008
    6. lisale1 + 2 friends
    9. cocktailbun
    10. Me

lol! I'm not able to make it this friday, but do keep me in the loop for future gatherings.

Regarding shiok... got a menu from them as they're close to where I'm staying... Nasi lemak HKD 60.... white chai tao kway HKD 45 (it is 48 for black)... sambal "hang he" HKD 120 for small... cannot... >.<

How

One question, u guys rented houses in HK to stay? or stayin in relatives' houses?

Quote Originally Posted by eski02
    updated once again, check details below.

table reservation will be made under my name (have pm you guys), so if you are there early, just head in and make yourself comfortable!

see ya!

==

So far, these are the people who can make it.

1. i'msassy
    2. summerssunshine
    3. barangzz
    4. ariel3112
    5. DJ008
    6. lisale1 + 2 friends
    9. cocktailbun
    10. Me

Hi Eski,

PM you earlier about bringing 2 frens with me too. not too sure if you got that.

Thank you for arranging this!!! See you on friday!

Quote Originally Posted by How
    One question, u guys rented houses in HK to stay? or stayin in relatives' houses?
    * Just signed my lease on Sunday. No relatives here and know very few people here.

Came over with my company so had a month's serviced apartment, thereafter would've been on my own.

I've an accommodation thread on here, so you can have a look there - there were plenty of helpful suggestions by other members on there which could be worth your time to check out if you're looking for a place.

Darn, now the thought of missing this meet-up is irritating me.

Quote Originally Posted by barangzz
    Hi Eski,

PM you earlier about bringing 2 frens with me too. not too sure if you got that.

Thank you for arranging this!!! See you on friday!

I did! I am so sorry! I meant to add the "+ 2 friends" to your name, but I ended up mistakenly adding it to lisale1. Thanks for pointing out.

Opps.

Some errors edited and of course, an addition.

These are the people who can make it:

1. i'msassy
    2. summerssunshine
    3. barangzz + 2 friends
    6. ariel3112
    7. DJ008
    8. lisale1
    9. cocktailbun
    10. TIceland
    11. Me

How: I rented my place. Rent in HK is soooo high. My God! that's something that I appreciate SG for! haha.

anii: sg food is overpriced in hk. roti prata (with egg) cost hkd$32 at lkf area. can you believe that? join us for post-dinner drinks if you can on friday. just pm me your contact number and name so that i can update you on where we would be. else, hope to see you in the next gathering!

Last edited by eski02; 21-04-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Hello folks, I'm in! I have been here since last Sept. Some of you guys may have know me. Work in Central and stay around Fortress Hill. I have a s'pore fren leaving hk for good and will be celebrating/partying at lkf...we can tee off for drinks after the dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by eski02
    Some errors edited and of course, an addition.

These are the people who can make it:

1. i'msassy
    2. summerssunshine
    3. barangzz + 2 friends
    6. ariel3112
    7. DJ008
    8. lisale1
    9. cocktailbun
    10. TIceland
    11. Me
    12. langkawi

How: I rented my place. Rent in HK is soooo high. My God! that's something that I appreciate SG for! haha.

anii: sg food is overpriced in hk. roti prata (with egg) cost hkd$32 at lkf area. can you believe that? join us for post-dinner drinks if you can on friday. just pm me your contact number and name so that i can update you on where we would be. else, hope to see you in the next gathering!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast