Calling for Singaporeans!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Ok, i hope this time round I get the list of attendees right...

Date: 23rd April 2010, Friday
    Time: 7.30pm
    Venue: Sabah Malaysian Cuisine, Shop 4-5, G/F, Yen Men Building, 98-102 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

These are the people who can make it:

1. i'msassy
    2. anii
    3. barangzz + 2 friends
    6. ariel3112
    7. DJ008
    8. lisale1
    9. cocktailbun
    10. TIceland
    11. Me
    12. langkawi
    13. wizardofoz

If i left out any of u, please let me know! Else, I have made a reservation under my name for a table of 13, so see you guys there laaaaaa!

We'll also probably head off for post-dinner drinks if you guys are keen.

DJ008 & langkawi, pm me your name and mobile number?

Shouldn't it be 15 since barangzz is bringing two friends..??

neh. 13. check my numbering.

Hehehehe.... Me Bad....!! Anyway what is your real name.. Should I be asking for eski02 when I call you..?? Hehehehe..

alamak. i pm u before, i remember! go check laaaaa... else i resend u.

that was one very loud restaurant last night! great meeting everyone and thanks ski for arranging it!

cheers

Thanks for organising eski, it was great, though sorry I didn't manage to chat with everyone, was focusing on the food and the noise level was incredible. We probably contributed half of that noise though.

Anyhow, we checked out a live band pub after the dinner on another member's recommendation, it was good fun, exactly like walking into a friendly party with open mic session and live jam too - slightly older generation music (classic rock and blues), good to chill with. Maybe the next outing can be there!

yes yes yes.. i woke up with a very sexy voice after all that shouting over dinner and at lkf! my god! other than that, the night was totally awesome. i had a great time!

well, we definitely have to do this AGAIN! i didn't get to interact with some of you because of the (unexpected) long-table arrangement. alamak... my bad, my bad. i shall find a more conducive restaurant next time. so watch this space k? i'll set up something again... soon.

(And oh oh.. another pity though that we didn't get to see langkawi do his pole-dancing. haiz. )

Last edited by eski02; 24-04-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks ski for organising. It was a lot of fun but sorry I couldn't stay through the night. Bet the rest of the night/morning was great.

I actually came down with a sore throat. Not sure whether it was from the food or the shouting.

Nonetheless, hope to see you all again soon!

hello boys and girls! enjoyed my friday nite out with everyone or should i say morning too?....ski, you have to persuade DJ008 to spin his stuff and get lost of USD$ ready. i will arrange male pole dancerS for you..u wun like pole-dancing after u see me on the platform..haha!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast