Calling for Singaporeans!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

I'll have to miss May 14 event.

But non-drinking activities sound good some other time!

haha, i think we should chain ariel up next time since she already admitted on 2nd thoughts she is a party ANIMAL...

but i love her suggestions...more healthy activities....hiking at dragon's back with Shek O beach and good thai chinese food...let's pick a nice sunny sat to do that!

* I'd like to join any hiking stuff! not so much into partying...

Hi,

Not sure if I'll be able to make it tomorrow night but hopefully will catch you guys another time - day or night!!

I totally agree on the dragon's back at Shek O as I've always wanted to do that and I will never say no to thai food

Hi there, sorry for jumping in... just wanna say you guys' login names just cracked me up. Very Singaporean....lol

By the way, I used to live in Singapore too...

-A

Hi there, sorry for jumping in... just wanna say you guys' login names just cracked me up. Very Singaporean....lol

By the way, I used to live in Singapore too...

-A

=D I feel at home.well not exactly but yea Malaysia =)

well... hiking sounds good.. but i'm not familiar with it, because i haven't done it before AT ALL! so if langkawi or someone else can offer to organize, i'll turn up! i've been wanting to do that for very long!

coffee on sunday is also good and I also love the idea of food hunt... let's keep drinking activity aside for a while. even though i organized and turned up yesterday, i was low on partying battery and didn't take more than a tiny sip of alcohol. clearly, i had an overdose of parties!

and... as a testament of how much influence ariel3112 has over our partying time, last night, we left by MIDNIGHT. that's decent timing. FINALLY.

hey everyone! just wanna know what are the singapore websites/forums have so many DIY meet-ups and events like geo. I'll be going back Singapore soon and I really enjoy meeting people all over the world with diverse backgrounds. i heard of meetup.com but is the singapore community strong over there? any recommendations would be appreciated. thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast