Indian Food - Anyone? 12th Feb 2006-Sunday.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hey Rani,

Actually - thank you!! Without this website, life was quite dead!! Very nice people here and will definitely miss you and your other "good" half!!!

Warm regards.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by alikhanrubina:
    ohhhhhh! Prashanthbk, how sad!!! But promise to join you whenever you are in town - next!!!

Be safe!!

regards,
    Rubina.
    Sure sure... i never want to miss good food... at taipe i am struggling to keep myself fed as i am veg...

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

drooling......

Quote Originally Posted by alikhanrubina:
    Ok Guys and Gals -the Young and the Younger

How about lunch on Sunday the 12th of Feb 2006 - Indian Buffet - Bombay Dreams - let me know for sure and maybe I can book a table for all of us! If I remember right then it works out to approximately 120 HKD, definitely less than 150 HKD with Taxes, for a sumptious buffet. Real YUMMY Indian food - You always get more than you expect here!!!

Let me knowwww!!

Waiting.......
    Regards - Rubina.
    Mmmmm.....Indian food! Well why didn't ya say so before??

I'll be there...

Hey Max,

You know what I am a gemini too!!!!Born on the same day as you, but a few years earlier!!!

I am sure looking forward to Sunday........

Hi PDLM,

May be some other time soon!!!And have a fantastic game of pool, at least you will not be ingesting calories.

byeeeeee!

Been meaning to check out Bombay Dreams. Sounds like the perfect opportunity It might come out to more than $150 if Max and I are coming..lol

hi Rubina, give me more details of the Indian Buffet, time and place pls. i hope i can join you guys. even i probably out all night on saturday. you know, i love Indian foods so bad.
    will give you a call or message on saturday.
    nave

Sounds good, love indian food, hmmmm i'll se if i can make it =P
    But what time though?

Hey Nave!!!

This is getting better and better everytime I log on........I am giving all the details about the lunchy here.......

The address:

BOMBAY DREAMS,
    1/F Carfield Commercial Building,
    75-77 Wyndham St.
    Central Hong Kong.
    Tel No. 29710001

The table for Geo Expat is booked at 1230 on Sunday the 12th. The menu consists of starters like dosas, pani puri, chats, pav bhaji, which will be served on the table. The main buffet table will have an array of salads, Indian dishes and choice of desserts!!! BUT, the icing on top is an unlimited flow of sparkling wine/soft drinks ALL for 128 HKD plus 10% SERVICE CHARGE Sounds like I am marketing Bombay Dreams!!! Actually just want all of us to have a good time!!!!

Please Please come and join us....it would be wonderful to actually spend some time with you, hardly spoke to you for a few minutes at the other LKF get together!!!

Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Takeanu,

Have posted the details of the lunch on the thread....

If you have thought about being there, then don't just think - be there. It will be fun.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Rubina.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast