Indian Food - Anyone? 12th Feb 2006-Sunday.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Rubina I will try to make it too so let me know when you have a set time and other details etc. Could you PM me your number? Thanks.

lunch is all good, cool i'll be there

BOMBAY DREAMS,
    1/F Carfield Commercial Building,
    75-77 Wyndham St.
    Central Hong Kong.
    Tel No. 29710001

The table for Geo Expat is booked at 1230 on Sunday the 12th. The menu consists of starters like dosas, pani puri, chats, pav bhaji, which will be served on the table. The main buffet table will have an array of salads, Indian dishes and choice of desserts!!! BUT, the icing on top is an unlimited flow of sparkling wine/soft drinks ALL for 128 HKD plus 10% SERVICE CHARGE

Takeanu,

Great - shall pm my mobile number to you, shall stay in touch!!!
    Take care - shall see you soon!!

byeeeee!
    Rubina

I think I shouldn't miss it too!!
    Lets see if I can make it!

I always wanna go check out bombay dreams................. I heard that they have crazy yummy "mango yogurt drink" + "Moong Dal Halwa" ( hope I dont spell it wrong!!!) anyway, do u guys needs to make reservation in advanced!!! and how's many ppls gonna go, My friend told me that the restaurant is always crowded on sunday's brunch! anyway, count me in!

Last edited by Phoenixchan1980; 08-02-2006 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixchan1980
    I always wanna go check out bombay dreams................. I heard that they have crazy yummy "mango yogurt drink" + "Moong Dal Halwa" ( hope I dont spell it wrong!!!) anyway, do u guys needs to make reservation in advanced!!! and how's many ppls gonna go, My friend told me that the restaurant is always crowded on sunday's brunch! anyway, count me in!

Yes a table has been booked under the name of Geo expat, and they would want to know how many people to expect on that day, so it would be nice to have a number that they can toss around and make sure be able to seat, since the starters are served on the table while seated....so yes it would be nice to have a confirmation or else we may be seated away from the group that is being formed!!!

Looking forward to seeing, you, too.

regards,

Rubina.

Quote Originally Posted by PSMaverick
    I think I shouldn't miss it too!!
    Lets see if I can make it!
    PSMaverick, come along it will be fun, but please remember to confirm one way or the other before saturday.

Take care, see you...bye

To Everyone,

since the restaurant need to know how many ppls gonna join and how many food they have to prepare for us! we better come up a name list for whoever gonna attend that day:

-Alikhanrubina,
    -taurus1976,
    -Max,
    -JayinHongKong,
    -Nave,
    -takeanu,
    -Mariposita,
    -Phoenixchan1980

If any gal and pal wanna join the yummy brunch, please post message before saturday, cuz alikhanrubina has to confirm the table.

Hey alikhanrubina: My stomach just wanna say thank you in advanced for ur organization!

Quote Originally Posted by alikhanrubina
    Hey Max,

You know what I am a gemini too!!!!Born on the same day as you, but a few years earlier!!!

I am sure looking forward to Sunday........
    So, how old are you now, alihanrubina?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast