Dinner on Valentine for ppl who are alone this year.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Phoenix, it cud mean takeanu is single tis v-day...

i think it's great idea to hang out in pub or anywhere else that doesn't charge exorbitant prices .. dai pai dong!

letxyz, I think that will be too crowded in dai pai dong.

Just a thought - on paper!!

Okay this is just a thought - being put on paper, could do with a feedback on how it sounds and if it is possible!!

If the places to go to are too expensive, we are alone(or lonely!!!)How about going someplace like a beach/park/an open area and playing games!! For example how does Bingo sound? Is it acceptable in Hong Kong for a group of people having a private party, play for cash? As in, say, a dollar a ticket and then whatever money is collected is given back to the group as prizes. I am not sure whether this is acceptable, if it is not I apologise in advance! If it is NOT acceptable, then maybe we can play games like dodge ball, seven tiles, or......cannot think of any more right now...but maybe if we all put our heads together, even if we are not with our loved ones we can at least think about 14th as "The day we spent with our "liked" ones!!!"

We can all get togther for drinks, coffee, deserts, and I highly doubt that all restaurants are full. We can all sit down and talk at a coffee place, or go to tapas and make reservations. suggestions?

deserts sounds good for single in Valentine's day. i would like have to have a drink in coffee shop and a cake after my dance lesson on 14Feb night
    single but not lonely,
    nave =)

desert sounds good to me too.
    That wud b nice.

Nave - sounds great

I'll have my German class on that day too, would love to join you all afterwards

Sounds good. I'd like dessert, coffe and cake.

hey.... any conclusion yet? where & when to go?

Quote Originally Posted by kiki2006:
    hey.... any conclusion yet? where & when to go?

Nooooooo........not yet from the looks of it, but knowing the crowd which is getting together, have to be a part of it!!!!!It will be fun and filled with laughter!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast