Hiking the Dragon's Back: Saturday, March 11

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GregB76:
    Carmen: I think most of the trail is fairly flat, but there are some ups and downs. Not a whole lot, but some. Not too many stairs. Don't worry, if you have any trouble, whoever is not carrying Rubina can carry you.
    No worry, I'll make sure I'm well padded all over so I can roll myself down the hills if necessary

Weather forcast for Saturday(HK Observatory):

MAINLY FINE APART FROM MIST

WIND: EASTERLY, FORCE 3 TO 4

TEMP 18-23 C
    RELATIVE HUMIDITY 75-90%

Sounds fine!

hiya all am back...

so hiking on saturday hmmm wat time r u all meetin up coz i teach till 1 that afternoon so if u r all meeting after say 2 i guess i mite jus join u all lot.

N hope the weather is gonna be fine like our weather man Maverick has jus posted.

c ya all soon.

count me in

IF you all are going hiking, count me in too. Please let me know the exact time, date, and location.

Hi guys,

FYI, it looks like this is the path TexasAxel is talking about (the opposite direction of what I was planning on the trail). Axel thinks this direction is an easier walk, so maybe we'll go with this one:

http://www.hkcrystal.com/hiking/hongkong8.htm

Will mull this over and finalize details in the next couple of days. If anyone has any opinions, let me know.

- Greg

Hopefully the weather is going be fine

Quote Originally Posted by PSMaverick:
    Weather forcast for Saturday(HK Observatory):

MAINLY FINE APART FROM MIST

WIND: EASTERLY, FORCE 3 TO 4

TEMP 18-23 C
    RELATIVE HUMIDITY 75-90%

Sounds fine!
    Hong Kong always tends to be so unpredictable though... I also seem to be coming down with something but hopefully it won't run into saturday....

Quote Originally Posted by Mariposita:
    Hong Kong always tends to be so unpredictable though... I also seem to be coming down with something but hopefully it won't run into saturday....
    What ever it is you better strike a deal with it b4 Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by GregB76:
    Hi guys,

FYI, it looks like this is the path TexasAxel is talking about (the opposite direction of what I was planning on the trail). Axel thinks this direction is an easier walk, so maybe we'll go with this one:

http://www.hkcrystal.com/hiking/hongkong8.htm

Will mull this over and finalize details in the next couple of days. If anyone has any opinions, let me know.

- Greg
    Anything is fine as long as it ends in Shek O!

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel:
    hiya all am back...

so hiking on saturday hmmm wat time r u all meetin up coz i teach till 1 that afternoon so if u r all meeting after say 2 i guess i mite jus join u all lot.

N hope the weather is gonna be fine like our weather man Maverick has jus posted.

c ya all soon.
    Well, hope ou are not going to "No Show" this time!!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast