Hi everybody,nice to meet you all

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi everybody,nice to meet you all

hi, this is Tianna,I have joined your gatherings before, but this is the first time I go to this forum.
    I'm so glad to meet new friends and I'm looking forward to the up coming gathering.

Tianna.

Which events have you came to? Hope I have met you and if not I hope to meet you soon!!

Hi Tianna! Welcome to geoexpat

Yeh Tianna,

Welcome....in case you don't know this...you are most welcome to PM me for my mobile number to make you feel at home on arrival any get togethers that I am also attending....

Warm regards,
    Rubina.

Welcome to the forums!

alikhanrubina you have met tianna before. she was with us on valentine. she is nave's partner in crime. last time i asked nave where tianna was and nave said how come i never ask about her?

So nave how are u? haven't seen u around for quite some time. I asked about u last time to mariposita when u didn't show up for lunch.

tianna how are you? i'll call u guys the NAT nave and tianna.

Hi Tianna,

Welcome to Geoexpat. Look forward to taste your delicious cake again. Yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by takeanu:
    alikhanrubina you have met tianna before. she was with us on valentine. she is nave's partner in crime. last time i asked nave where tianna was and nave said how come i never ask about her?

So nave how are u? haven't seen u around for quite some time. I asked about u last time to mariposita when u didn't show up for lunch.

tianna how are you? i'll call u guys the NAT nave and tianna.
    Thanks for the update Takeanu......and by the way still miss you big time...hopefully can catch up from Friday onwards....

Warm regards,

Rubina.

Quote Originally Posted by takeanu:
    she is nave's partner in crime. last time i asked nave where tianna was and nave said how come i never ask about her?
    hi takeanu,
    i am good. i would love to see you but i am usually not go out on sunday. i need to save up the holiday for Mummy (Family day)
    um...hope to see you again soon.
    why everybody call you Darlin' now??? you seems much popular than me...oops~

cheers,
    nave

Tianna welcome to the group. Waiting to eat ur deliciious cake this weekend.

Meet u soon. take care

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast