Shall We Dance

Shall We Dance

Hey all,

recently I have been attending Salsa lessons, its great exercise, its fun and its right next to LQF, the problems is there are heaps of girls going but next to no guys at all. The girls are all going to dancing to meet people and have a great time. Unlike other sports or get togethers you will actually meet everyone because you will rotate partners, plus its pretty easy to make a night of it because you can ask these lovely girls if they would like to go have a drink afterwards in LQF, because its right there. It doesn't matter if you have two left feet come for the atmosphere, the dance teacher is a professional very patient and moves at your pace.
    Here is the web site check out the classes.
    [email protected]
    Thanks
    Claire

Hey Claire
    Tried the link but didn't seem to work. Shafin has also posted a message about getting together for a salsa - maybe you guys should combine efforts? Either way, I am always up for a good salsa night so if you're looking for company let me know
    Jeanette

Hey sounds great try this site http://www.latindancehk.com i'd love the company.

i agree! salsa is great excercise!
    im no pro or anything but just love dancing it and merengue and bachata - well i luv dancing in general but latin dance is lots fun!

but ye! i wanna try and get a bunch of people together either next tues, or the tuesday after

ps. boys!! we want u to come out too!! lol