Are there any gatherings organised lately for Singaporeans?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by philippe:
    There was a monthly gathering of Singaporeans taking place at the Ritz Carlton. Not sure if it is still going on.

From what I have seen it was very business focused pretty much like the monthly ABC gathering (American Born Chinese).
    conrad, you meant ?

hi all...... would be great to be included in any gathering! When is the next one?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by wofie:
    hi all...... would be great to be included in any gathering! When is the next one?

Cheers!

Let's get this thread alive and kicking.

I am also a Singaporean working in HK. Can call me if you want to meet up for a drink, lunch, dinner or anything. Feel free to add me to your msn or friendster. my email is [email protected]

Hi everyone, here's one more Singaporean who has been here for about 6yrs. Staying in HK island, near Central. Spend most time working. Hoping to chill out during weekend, perhaps gatehring at someone's home for kopi session, makan outside, shopping, anything. drop me a private msg. will reply.

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

I have been here for three months and i need friends!! Have been too busy at work, i think its high time to make new friends if not i will be bored to death on weekends =)

I can be contacted at [email protected]. both on e-mail and msn

Cheers,
    Rich

Hi Richard! Its Kit Lee from Singapore aka Pool Angel. Have you met anyone from SG Breeze yet, well its a grp for singaporeans, we do have gatherings every now and then. Its great knowing. My email is [email protected] Do add me in MSN and drop me a line.
    thanks!

It is still going on. The Singapore Chambers puts it together.

http://www.scchk.com.hk/happyhour.asp

Thanks for the warm responses!

Hey folks
    Thanks for your warm responses! Pls keep me posted of any events. I am working in KL area and is on the lookout for kopi or drinking "kakis" =)

hi fellow sporean...really nice to know there are so many sporean staying/working in HK. Are most of you single working in Hk or there with yr family as well? My hubby has just accepted a job offer and working in HK. So myself and the kids will b joining him soon in sept to start our new life in Hk. Really looking forward to meeting fellow sporean in HK.

Is there really a monthly gathering for sporean at Conrad?

Yes. Every first Thursday of the month @ the Conrad. It is organised by the Singapore Association and SCC.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast