lunch / after work meet in Shatin?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

lunch / after work meet in Shatin?

Hi all,
    Just started work up at CUHK - was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up for lunch or an afterwork meet sometime in Shatin? Got a few friends from when I was here last summer but they mostly live and work on island/kowloon so would be good to get to know some peeps around my work!

Oh, and a couple of things about myself. I'm 25/m from UK. Doing postdoctoral research at the uni but as I've only just graduated I can still be rather studenty if required!

after work drinks or dinner sounds good.

I live in the Shatin area. It'll be nice to meet up after work. When do you usually get off work and what days work best?

My hours aren't completely set in stone - guess I normally finish around 6 or so. How about some drinks next Monday (14/6)? No idea where though, perhaps someone else will have an idea about that!

hi, this is jen, CUHK, very convenient for a drink or so, 10 mins minibus from where i'm. if u dont mind late in night, we can have drink mon/ tue

I'm not familiar with the Tai Po area but there's a few places around Shatin or Tai Wai for drinks or dinner.

Unfortunately I can't make it Monday or Tuesday next week. Is Wednesday or Thursday good for you guys? We could aim for 7ish.

There are a couple bars in Tai Po, I am fine with wednesday or thursday next week. We can have drinks and watch the soccer match.

@edcam02 - I help out at the CFE at CUHK every so often.

I'll try to meet up with you all.

ok then how about Thursday evening next week? I'm not too familiar with the bars in this part of HK but would prefer something in Shatin/Tai Wai as I live towards the island. As Wednesday is a holiday I probably won't be up in CUHK. So perhaps one of you with some more local knowledge could suggest a suitable place to meet up?

Ed,
    Cheapo way... get beers and drink in Snoopy Land - I think it's legit...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast