Lunch in Pacific Place anyone?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

lunch place

I guess Fish bar at JW Marriot hotel (as someone suggested) is quite nice. There are outdoor tables besides swimming pool and you can get seats without reservation. We don't know how many persons are coming at the moment, right? How about that fish bar tomorrow? I am also available from 12:30.

Fish place...

Yay see you there!

Who else is in??

Would love to...but!

But work is to crazy today...will definitely join next time though!
    -j

is this thread still alive?

hi All, I'm new to this forum, and would love to join the PP lunch thingy, as I work in Citibank Plaza. I'm quite sick of having canteen lunch at my desk. is this PP lunch still going on? Let me know!

Talking I would like to join too!

Me too! I work in Admiralty Centre right across the way from PP and would love to join some work day lunches and meet some new people. Anyone willing to organize one?

Talking hi

hihi
    is there any gathering lately?
    I work in Lippo Center. Look forward to having lunch with u guys soon.
    my msn : [email protected]

let's get together!

Hi All, what do you say to meeting up for lunch in PP sometime next week?
    I suggest we go to either the Bistro next to great, or the Japanese restaurant next to the food court. but suggestions are welcome, of course!

not sure which week is next week, but am always up for lunch (as long as i am in town)...

if we're looking for venues, kikuzen is good on the second floor, although not too flexible if surprise latecomers turn up... am also a fan of the conrad's curry buffet...

I had dinner in Ye Shanghai last night in Pacific Place. I love the decor but the food is bland for my taste. Nice staff though.

I will join for lunch in PP. How about tomorrow, 4 Oct?

Annie