Looking for friends

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Hello everyone,
    I am a local chinese guy (27/m). Not new to the website but definitely new to make friends from here. I would like to meet people from all around the world. It's always good to have some coffee together. Can i add you guy's email to my MSN ?

Take care
    Franco

Hi guys,

I am eager to see all of you very soon. Can we meet up at any coffee shops e.g. Starbuck or Pacific Place as Kathy44 suggested? Does anyone have suggestion about the place? (I am sorry that I am not living in HK island so I have no idea about the good Starbuck/Pacific Place for us.

Totem

Talking

Hey all,

I am new to the site, local HK gilr (23 F ), would love to meet some more friends here, coffee or any gatherings sounds great to me...Count me in if there will be any gathering in the near future - [email protected]!!!
    cheers!!!!!!
    Kayan

Hello everyone,

New to Hong Kong as well. I am always up for meeting new people and a good cup of joe. Count me in if you are going out for coffee.

Cheers,
    Alvin

Thumbs up

Hello Kathy, and others,

I moved to Hong Kong beginning of April and always looking for new people to meet for a coffee or drink and a nice chat.

I would love to meet, so straightforward:
    how 'bout coffee at 11 am on tuesday May 30 at the pacific coffee in IFC.
    Anyone who feels like it and who can make it in the morning, please join me, preferably.... us?

If the time is not right for the working people, come up with a new time/ place to meet in the evening.

Send me a private e-mail and we can share contactdetails to meet.

Looking forward to meet you!

Cheers!
    Marijn

Hey u guys,

this is janice, local ppl. would like to meet up but cant make it in office hours and not on tuesday night (as im learning italian on tuesday).

Marijn, how abt having a drink in Wan Chai after work?

cheers,
    jan

Hi everyone, I'm from Singapore. Just relocated to HK in Feb, like to meet new friends as well! Count me in!
    Carol

Quote Originally Posted by Marijn:

If the time is not right for the working people, come up with a new time/ place to meet in the evening.
    Hi Marjin, this timing is really not too good for working people.. but I'd like to join you if I could.. maybe another time?

Cheers,
    Blom

Seems like another small get together is up soon

mmm....It's rather difficult to meet up on non-working hours. How about tuesday night? Wednesday is holiday and so people can stay meeting longer if they want.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast