Any eBay sellers here?

Any eBay sellers here?

hello,

i am looking for some ebay sellers here in hong kong. i am a powerseller and have an ebay shop online too.

it would be great to exchange some information, share experiences and help each other. there are lots of different ebay markets, the chance is low that we are competitors ;-) maybe it would be also possible to buy merchandise together as we would have more bargain power and could get a lower price ;-)

see you online
    sandra

Last edited by KnowItAll; 30-05-2006 at 04:18 PM. Reason: no personal contacts please

Yup e-bay seller here, looking at a few options so hope they won't clash with yours!

hey thats great.
    where do you sell to? i mainly sell to the german market, but also european like france, spain and italy.

sandra

Mainly U.K but occasionally the rest of Europe.

I'm working on a few different product lines at the moment but still in the research phase.

thinking about ebay

I design costumes for theater and dance productions was thinking of selling stuff on ebay but unsure on how to get it started.

I could use some help and willing to pay for it.

Colette

well, so we are not really competitors ;-)

what product lines are u thinking of? maybe you could send me a private msg about that. or add me to msn.

do you have any experience in ebay yet? i work on ebay for about a year now.

samdra

Quote Originally Posted by colette:
    I design costumes for theater and dance productions was thinking of selling stuff on ebay but unsure on how to get it started.

I could use some help and willing to pay for it.

Colette
    hi colette,

are you in hong kong? do you have msn or icq?

maybe i could help you out with my experience ;-)

sandra