Where can I find some work experience or voluntary work in Hong Kong as a student?

Closed Thread

Where can I find some work experience or voluntary work in Hong Kong as a student?

Hi everyone!
    This summer, I'm looking to participate in some voluntary work or a summer internship. The problem is, I have no idea where to start! Since I'm still a student and summer is coming up quite soon, I understand it's harder to find something now, but I'm hoping you can help! I'd love to tutor English or just help out with anything (since I'm applying for psychology in university, I think the voluntary work or work experience can be quite varied. However, if you know there's anything directly linked to psychology that's available for students, please let me know!).

Thanks!

Actionasia event
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by ekwan04:
    Hi everyone!
    This summer, I'm looking to participate in some voluntary work or a summer internship. The problem is, I have no idea where to start! Since I'm still a student and summer is coming up quite soon, I understand it's harder to find something now, but I'm hoping you can help! I'd love to tutor English or just help out with anything (since I'm applying for psychology in university, I think the voluntary work or work experience can be quite varied. However, if you know there's anything directly linked to psychology that's available for students, please let me know!).

Thanks!
    We are looking for some intern helpers. PT though. if interested. please message me or dc at artgrouplimited dot com

Just like you I'm also a university student, 2nd year though. I'm currently on my summer vacation so I'm also looking for any voluntary work. I thought of applying for a job in Ho sum as it's recommended by a lot of people. So yeah try Ho-sum.

might as well tag along in this thread. Im a recent grad (POLS) from the States, came over here to help my folks for a while. Looking for rewarding work.

Just remember to make sure your are ok on the visa front. I seem to recall an animal charity (forgot the name) got done for having a regular volunteer on a visitor's visa.

i joined ho sum as well but haven't applied for any volunteer work yet but it seem like a good site with alot of stuff going on.