YWCA Bazaar, Conrad Bazaar, IFC X'mas Fair, AWA Bazaar

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

YWCA Bazaar, Conrad Bazaar, IFC X'mas Fair, AWA Bazaar

Is there any vendors or visitors from last year? Will you guys go again this year? Not sure we go or not, cos we have never been one before.

Depends on what you're selling ....

We've been to the AWA thing, not the rest.

By the way, Parkview also has a decent bazaar / fair around the same time.

May I ask what you sell? The vendor fees seems quite expensive. How’s the AWA one compare with Parkview?

We don't sell ... just visit the bazaars looking for bargains.

would any one be able to tell me when and where do these bazaars happen. sounds like it would certainly make an interesing visit, and it would be a bonus to find a good bargain..

tnks much,

Question would liek to know more information

i have a botique would like to sell some ethnical stuffs. would like to know who can i contact for more information for these sorts of Bazaar or fair

thanks

Hi Maya

You can contact me - I work at Parkview and am happy to provide you and anyone else with details on our Bazaar this year - which will be held on 15 October (sunshine permitting!)

Just drop me a PM with your contact details and I'll forward you all the relevant details.

I've never been to any of these, can someone enlighten me what to expect? What's usually offered, are there good deals around, etc?

The AWA bazaar is on Oct 12 at the Excelsior Hotel. Contact the AWA office for more info @ 2527- 2961

Fly, a lot of year end stock clearance. Some of the charity bazaars like the Italian Women's Association get a lot of donations from various companies who want to get rid of some stock etc...

Also have a fair number of small mom and pop type sellers who bring in some special products / gift items etc.

Basically a lot of these can be compared to flea markets.

Got to watch out though ... normally civil people can turn into wilder beasts at these events when they see a bargain or three.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast