Friends to chat

Closed Thread

Friends to chat

Hello fellows mates of Geoexpat, it's not the first time i post something about works in hk and i'm sure it wont be the last
    Well, i'm from Portugal and i'm trying to come to live and work in Hk. I know as a foreigner my chances to apply for a job here are not the best, unless i'm married to a local or i have a special talent or skill that none of the locals have it.It's been awhile since i started to think with my Gf about what is the best way to find a job in hk. Still nothing,nada,de rien,moo yeah. So, i'd like to chat with friends from geoexpat who are or were in the same situation as me, not just for help but for future friendship maybe. English,and Spanish speakers are welcome, i've just started practicing cantonese
    PEACE
    Hugo

Hey Hugo.

It can be tough getting a job in HK - but keep trying. If you get here, give us a yell and we'll have a beer.

Mat.

Hey Mat, thanks a lot for the support, and don't worry, once i get to Hk in October, i'll let u know so that we can have a drink or sumthing. by the way do u hv msn?
    Adios
    Tk care