find a job....

find a job....

My name is Chris I'm from Belgium.I have been folowing my wife who found a job in hk.And I m currently looking for a job in hk.I have already an Id card and a valid working permit.

I have a qualification in sports.And in the automobile.

If somebody can help me I will be very pleased.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

chris

I was coming here on the 3 of june and a get one of the last dependent visa.

For the moment I play soccer for a first division team(proffesional)but I will be interesting to find a part time or a full time job.Because here the the football life style is difficult....

I have a valid working permit.I had already work as a football coach for different place.

And I hope some people here will help me to find a way to apply for a new job.

thanks a lot.Chris

Chris,

Don't know if the kids coaching companies are hiring, but no harm in speaking to them.

Playsport and Multi- Sport

http://www.geobaby.com/Play_Sport_Coaching_Ltd_L213

http://www.geobaby.com/Multi_Sport_L377

oops!

Chris please ignore my previous post.

you know in all my life I never took any steroids.But many people speak about that but they don t know anything.They don t know that it s less dangerous to take one cycle or 2 per year than smoke 1 box of cigarette per day and eat junk food and drink alcohool(if you don t trust me ask a doctor)....I know for sports its cheating.

2 month ago I post here a request concerning the anabolic product in hk.Because one of my client want to take steroids I think it was better to help him that do something dangerous.

for myself you can control me when you want I was never afraid about that and I m really open to have some further discution about that.

hope to heart from you soon.

One more thing I m a real sportman I never drink alcohool, smoke drugs, or eat junk food.

If you have children maybe yourself you did it.......

THINK ABOUT THAT

and yoyu know paul I will be very interested to continue that discussion and maybe to meet...

take care chris.

because I m not scare if I was i will be no so stupid than put my real name here.

I m very open I never pusch somebody to takes sterois but for me it s not worst than drink alcohool all teh week end or eat junk food....chaeat your wife FOR EXAMPLE GO TO WANG CHAI AND WATCH ALL THE OLD EXPAT WITH SOME VERY VERY YOUNG GIRL WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT FOR ME THAT IS DESGUSTING BUT HERE IT S LIKE THAT WITH THE MONEY THEY (RENT )SOME GIRL IT S HORIBLE TO USE THE POOR PEOPLE TO DO THAT.....

Everybody can chose his life style I m not god i m not here to judge people...

nobody is perfect.My mother was smoking more than 1 box of cigarette per day and my father get some problem with alchool it s why I had decided to never touch this thing.And for the sterois it s the same it try to stay on my own way.

I really like to train some young people ,adult...I like to give my passion to the other people.

I hope you will understand.But I repeat I will be very interesting to meet you or have a further discution about that.

no I know but if some people decide to take it trust me it s very difficult to tell hthem don t take.It why it s better to give him some help to take in a safe way.

I accepte your appologise and I m very pleased with that.because I really like sports to be fit and helthy and not to cheat....

If you have any other suggestion for my candidatuer I will be very pleased thanks a lot....

and see you soon

purpose of this thread ?

chris

what was your original purpose on this thread ? to try to find a job ? you seem to have responded rather oddly given that, so perhaps a few edits to posts is needed ?

just a suggestion.

graeme