Like Tree5Likes

Need help with my resume.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I prefer bullet points too, maybe paragraphs versions would work for creative-type jobs?

"available upon request" - unnecessary. Companies would ask for references if deemed necessary. Have a sheet with your referees printed in your bag at the interview. You can fish it out if asked. Some companies have a 'HR form' to fill out whilst you wait for the interviewer anyway, and there's always a section for referees.

I have a habit of removing all other personal details, apart from name; contact number and email. Only include information in 'Experiences' and 'Education' sections if it helps with the job you are apply for.

mercury_element likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hkken569:
    I prefer bullet points too, maybe paragraphs versions would work for creative-type jobs?

"available upon request" - unnecessary. Companies would ask for references if deemed necessary. Have a sheet with your referees printed in your bag at the interview. You can fish it out if asked. Some companies have a 'HR form' to fill out whilst you wait for the interviewer anyway, and there's always a section for referees.

I have a habit of removing all other personal details, apart from name; contact number and email. Only include information in 'Experiences' and 'Education' sections if it helps with the job you are apply for.
    Thanks .

Thats a good idea. I keep a sheet with references ready, if I get an interview call.
    when I filled the HR form in my present company, there was not section for references.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2