Jobs in HongKong

Closed Thread

Question Jobs in HongKong

Hi guys,

My name is Amit and I am an Indian from bombay.
    Presently I am working in mainland China, but want to find a job in HKSAR.
    I am an electrical engineer with 3 years work exp. in teaching and marketing.
    Any idea where I could apply or what is the best channel to get a quick start?........I need your help........Please do contact me at any time if any of you can give some information.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

try www.jobsdb.com.hk or even www.classifiedpost.com to start your search.

Good Luck.

the best way for you is just ask around in chunking mansion in tst,

Angry

the best way for you is just ask around in chunking mansion in tst,

WPE, what is it with your stereotypical attitude?!

Are you trying to say that Indians can only find jobs in Chung King Mansions??

I find your reply to be highly inappropriate and irresponsible. Stop this patronising attitude or else you might find yourself out of this discussion forum!!

MAX

The most indians living around this area (including buisness poeple) and i am very sure that he/she can get there all the answers what he need to find a job.

BTW. I FOUND YOUR POSTINGS NOT INFORMATIVE AT ALL, AS YOUR COMMITMENT TO NOT HELP ANYONE,PLEASE WATCH A MOVIE OR SOMETHING ELSE AND STOP TO CRITIZICE OTHERS.

Angry

Contrary to what you might think WPE, Indians do live in other parts of Hong Kong. I suggest you crawl out of your shell and see for yourself.

The idea here is to offer advice, as I have done in my previous post, as opposed to your idea of help - indulging in a negative stereotype!

Your comments are not only inappropriate, they are highly offensive (and racist!)

I suggest that you reflect on what I have just said, and instead, YOU go and watch a movie, or read up on books about etiquette. Trust me, you need it!