Seeking for IT Job

Closed Thread

Seeking for IT Job

Hi, I am a web developers with one year working experience. My major languages using in my workplace is php + mySQL, besides, i can also do vb. .NET and jsp but of course i cannot write a programming in these languages as great as php as i'm using php most of the time now.

I am having degree in software engineering and master in information system, and fluent in english, cantonese and chinese, i do not hold any HKID or working visa, is that possible i find a job in hk ?

i'm fast learner and i can pick up anything quickly when is is needed.

any advices to me ? cheers so much!

yup i'd have to agree with ** on this one.

Your lack of experience is going to let you down on this one I'm afraid.

oh, so it does mean i have no way to work in hk ? as i really want to travel to hk and work.

any advices?

I know a big IT company belong to 500fortune is looking for English helpdesk engineer in Beijing, do you mind to work in beijing?

what is the main role for English helpdesk engineer ?

I'm actually looking for somewhat in hk, as i want to stay in hk and work there, anyone knows any good alternatives for me to try it ? I will probably be going there next year march, april, and i probably have about 2 years working experiences during the times.

Another question, anyone knows about any SAP courses in hk ?

thanks.

as far as I know, there are no computer training companies in HK that will train you up on SAP and even if they did the lessons will be conducted in Cantonese.

Best bet is to try and get your foot in the door of a big global MNC and grab as much experience and training as you can in SAP HR, Try one of the big 4 as they have or will be rolling out SAP, Any peoplesoft exposure will be good as well as it seems to be more common here in HK.

Also where are you based in U.K?

but i haven't have any experiences on SAP, those company willing to hire me ? so poor....me..

hmm...I'm really willing to have some advices and recommendations (probably any agency consultant?) that can help me before i entering hk.

Rach

Check your p.m. I have sent you contact details of a very good consultant who will give you good feedback on your c.v and tell you what you'll need experience in etc to make you more desirable in the HK I.T market.