Working in a sports career in HK

Working in a sports career in HK

Well, the main problem here is I dont know how can i get a Job in Hk?? My gf is from Hk and she's working in here.We have talked tons of times of solutions for our problems, but everytime we discuss this we simply block out. I dont have a sponsorship and i really think its hard to get one. I have a degree in Human Kinetics a.k.a Sports sciences, but i havent had opportunities to teach it so far, let's say i lack of chances to teach in the country im currently residing. Any comments on this? Is it easy to get a job or a sponsorship as PT or sports coach?
    Hope someone can help us on this.

May be you should have a look in gym instructor career like weight training, step or yoga instructor.

And maybe how you can get a sponsorship, which i must say it might not be that easy. In case you don't know you need a working visa which will only be given to you, once you find a company that's willing to sponsor you. I also tried one international School in Hk, and they said that my uni graduation ( Sport Sciences ) didnt had the standards required from the English and Hk Education Boards ( which is a bit strange, since im allowed to teach in my country )

Last edited by Boneco; 03-10-2006 at 07:42 PM.