Need Help about Memorandum of Association

Question Need Help about Memorandum of Association

Hi Everybody,

After looking for job for sometime in Hong Kong and not having any luck, I decided to open my own company and start my own business . I have time to do everything myself for setting up company . I guess first I have to fill up form: NC1A and submit Companies Registry department Memorandum of Association of the company. I know it is not a standart form but can anybody send me an example so that I can create one.
    Thanks for all your help.
    Nese

Quote Originally Posted by nesearslan:
    Hi Everybody,

After looking for job for sometime in Hong Kong and not having any luck, I decided to open my own company and start my own business . I have time to do everything myself for setting up company . I guess first I have to fill up form: NC1A and submit Companies Registry department Memorandum of Association of the company. I know it is not a standart form but can anybody send me an example so that I can create one.
    Thanks for all your help.
    Nese
    hi nese may ask u that where r u from it is not a big deal for u

thanks

I am from Turkey..

Companies Ordinance

Well, Schedule 1 of the Companies Ordinance contains a Table A which is kind of the standard M&A for companies.

You can try here,

http://www.legislation.gov.hk/eng/home.htm

Then click advanced search, type 32 for Chapter number, and for Search Word(s) type Table A. Pick the link that reads Cap 32 SCHED 1 TABLE A.

Another option is to go to the Companies Registry and do a company search.

Enter here http://www.icris.cr.gov.hk/csci/ as Unregistered User, under Search, pick Company Name. All companies registered with the Companies Registry need to file the M&A when they first registered. So if you do a name search (using the left partial search mode) and pick any common words along the line of "High" or "Great" etc, and click into any company's link, you will find in the document index a M&A as one of the earliest filed documents. You will need to pay for obtaining a copy, but it is very cheap.

Hope this help!

It helped me alot, thank you very much amandancing.

Easiest way is to buy a company " of the shelf " . Reister it and then all you have to do is change the name at compaies house. Saves all the problems of drawing up the docs yourself.