Lost. umm Information please.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    how about working as a bartender/ wait staff in one of the many pubs in LKF. You drink for free.

and if you are lucky you might not even need to practice by yourself anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by sunshineboi:
    They (parentals) want me to stand on my own feet. This is the meanest thing they've done ever. They are living it up in Australia while I struggle.
    no offense....but thats the funniest thing I have ever heard....

you just graduated HS, and you are running around china and HK on your own...and think your parents are being mean to you?

Do you know how many parents would NEVER let their kids do that sort of thing? And who in their right mind would want their kids to be self-dependant? geez...what horrid parents......lol

Also, they are "living it up" because they earned it. They worked their lives and earned their money. You on the other hand sound like a spoiled brat who doesnt want to finish their "fun run" around the world.

Please nnote i said "sound like" as I don't know you and could be completely fooled by your posts. Posts can be very misleading on ones true character.

cheers
    Last edited by BenderBends; 30-10-2006 at 11:27 AM.

I might be able to get you a job in market research. PM me

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4