Finding a job through Careerpath.com

Closed Thread

Finding a job through Careerpath.com

Hi,

I am a Supplier Quality Engineer working in CA,USA currently and am interested in relocating to HK.I happened to come across a recruiter/job agency called Careerpath.com online.They are based out of UK and will charge me about US$3K-US$4K to find a job for me in HK.Has anyone used them to find a job and relocate to HK and if so,how was your experience? Is it worth spending this amount of money to help them find me a job? Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to find a job in HK ? Thanks

thats a scam ..

Yup and the website sucks too.

All they'll probably do is stick up your c.v on monster etc and pimp you to some multinationals all of which you can do yourself for free.

Thanks,guys !!!Yeah,I was a little hesitant about this as well and thought I should get feedback from everyone first.So,back to my job search....does any one know any contacts with good headhunters or recruiters other than monster.com which can land me a job in HK? I really wanna move there soon !

Talking

go South China Morning Post SCMP > Classified Ads, or the Hong Kong search engine www.timway.com to search for employment websites. Also try www.jobsdb.com. Go luck with your job search !!!

Thanks a lot ! I will definitely post my resume on these sites and see what happens.Hopefully,I'll have some success and will be in HK soon !

Don't count on people contacting you with serious offers if you're overseas, need a visa and the type of jobs you're interested in are not specialized.