Like Tree25Likes

What should I do?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    Which is...?
    oh i don't think he's gonna fall for that

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I'm going with Indian, Singaporean or Malaysian, from the language used. "Advices" is a dead giveaway of someone from Asian-Native-English, if you know what I mean.
    I was thinking Holy Hindu myself too, but the writing just doesn't seem right. I'll go with none of the above. Who's in charge of the betting pool here anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Aah yes - national pride also might include French (plus distance from origin making it hard to have wife in HK)
    I vote Belgique

HC

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought:
    I was thinking Holy Hindu myself too, but the writing just doesn't seem right. I'll go with none of the above. Who's in charge of the betting pool here anyway?
    I agree, he doesn't sound(?) Indian to me...

Sorry guys. I am not in the mood for playing any riddles.

Last edited by marijuan; 15-10-2010 at 05:50 PM.

We've just been Bangalored.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Dear everybody, I come from a mysterious country which for unspecified reasons cannot be named. Please tell me what I should do with my career and how to run my marriage. You are warned not to play riddles with me -- that's my job.

Dear everybody, I come from a mysterious country which for unspecified reasons cannot be named. Please tell me what I should do with my career and how to run my marriage. You are warned not to play riddles with me -- that's my job.
    whats your immigration status?

What colour are your socks? Hope you have been thawing them before putting them on.

I'm sorry. I want you to answer my questions, but I am in no mood to play riddles with my frozen socks.