Like Tree4Likes

Employer witholding wages - what can i do???

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

dont let them bully you ay, make sure you get paid!! Verbal agreement is part of unseen contract especially when you have done work. Get all ur evidence, time sheet if you have, all your emails, text message etc. I think, if you mention that you complain to Labour Dept, im sure the guy would back off and pay you.

catrei likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe:
    dont let them bully you ay, make sure you get paid!! Verbal agreement is part of unseen contract especially when you have done work. Get all ur evidence, time sheet if you have, all your emails, text message etc. I think, if you mention that you complain to Labour Dept, im sure the guy would back off and pay you.

I know... I dn't want to threaten him with the labour dept just yet in case he starts trying to plan his case. I just have such erratic emails like ''where is the work???'' then the next day another one saying ''take your time'' it's crazy! If anyone sees a job involving a YLE program/narration in tai wai on the classifieds of this site stay away!!!!!!

Get the triads involved.

If you have any written correspondence where he actually requests that you plagiarise other people's work then have that on hand. It might be good leverage against him if he wants to play games.
    Posted via Mobile Device

catrei likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Loz_2:
    If you have any written correspondence where he actually requests that you plagiarise other people's work then have that on hand. It might be good leverage against him if he wants to play games.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Yes I do - have him telling me ''it's easier to copy from the dictionary'' and to transcribe language stuff from youtube, it's so pathetic! He has also ripped off audio from children's books here to sell as his own (but that could be harder to prove)....