Will pay up to $50,000 to someone who help me land a job in finance in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hi,

I am looking for a job in finance in HK. Having worked in finance for many years in North America, I know that companies offer incentives to refer candidates.

If you are employed in a HK institution and have such incentives, I offer you a much better incentive:

I'm offering you up to $50,000 cash to help me land a job (of course, the 50,000 will be given ONLY if I get the job!). I have many years of experience in finance in NA, a graduate degree and am outgoing, great presentation skills, sound quant skills, etc.

Please send me a mail at [email protected] for more details and a copy of my resume.

Nothing is better than a nice paycheck when you help people find a job...

Why aren't you using normal search firms and/ or your contacts in finance?

Because those have been a huge waste of time since I'm in HK. The best way to find a job back in NA was through internal referral programs. I don't know many people in HK, so that's why I offer money. I can't afford to have a too big gap in my resume. I offer money. This should be an incentive as there are so many openings in financial institutions waiting to be filled...

What sort of job are you looking for?

A few more details about your experience and ideal position would help narrow it down.

By the way, we take a 10% cut on such offers.

Hi,

I am looking for a job in finance in HK. Having worked in finance for many years in North America, I know that companies offer incentives to refer candidates.

If you are employed in a HK institution and have such incentives, I offer you a much better incentive:

I'm offering you up to $50,000 cash to help me land a job (of course, the 50,000 will be given ONLY if I get the job!). I have many years of experience in finance in NA, a graduate degree and am outgoing, great presentation skills, sound quant skills, etc.

Please send me a mail at [email protected] for more details and a copy of my resume.

Quote Originally Posted by eagerbeaver:
    Hi,

nice start dude

I'm doing the CFA path, so I guess any job title that is eligible to become a chartholder. Worst case scenario, I have a couple of years of IT/programming experience too...

Quote Originally Posted by eagerbeaver:
    Worst case scenario, I have a couple of years of IT/programming experience too...
    And yet you still managed to post this topic twice!

Although that sounds like a fabulous offer for anyone ... why haven't you gone to a head hunter? And if you have, have you encountered any problems with them that would make you do this?

I'm not a head hunter, but they are good because:
    1) Lots of clients/prospective employers
    2) They will negotiate salary on your behalf because their commission is based on how much you get.

So here's some free help : www.akamaifinancial.com

It's an executive search company for financial institutions. See what they can do for you.

And maybe you want to be more specific with your preferred sector in finance... it's a big place

Quote Originally Posted by Lammarite:
    And yet you still managed to post this topic twice!
    Lol....oh dear. Well I posted on your twin thread and reading this one would have answered my first question.

But here is what I had to offer:

www.akamaifinancial.com

I understand you said don't like head hunters, but if you haven't used them already, try them out.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast