Best Investment Banking Headhunter/ Recruitment Firm

Closed Thread

Best Investment Banking Headhunter/ Recruitment Firm

For experienced IB candidates, is it better to apply direct to the bank or through a headhunter/ recruitment agency? Any good ones to recommend?

Woodstock,

I suggest that you apply on-line for whichever banks have that facility.

However, you are best to go through headhunters who will push your CV into the face of the right managers whereas the on-line application just tends to get lost in the system.

Which h/h to use really depends on what role within an IB you are seeking. Is it front-office, IT, back-office etc.

Please be more specific on the roles you are looking for and people here might be able to point you in the right direction.

The recruitment in IB is booming so assuming you have the right experience you should be able to find something.

Good luck !

Thanks Katanga. I'm currently an associate in M&A in a mid-tier European Bank.

M&A biz is booming. I am afraid I don't know the headhunters that deal in this space.

PM me and I can see if I can pass it to our guys. I have heard they are expanding.

Hi,
    I recently relocated from the States back to Hongkong. I worked in IT at a credit union before I went back to business grad school.
    I was wondering if there is any headhunter/ recruitment agency that could help me. My situation is changing fields from IT to finance, so more like a newbie in that industry, would appreciate any pointers or help on how to get my first job in investment banks.

Thanks.