Summer Internship Opportunities

Summer Internship Opportunities

I'm a current undergraduate at an American university (going into 2nd year after this summer), and I'm wondering how to find a summer job in Hong Kong. I've been going through some of the more major job websites, monster.com.hk or jobsdb.com, but most of those jobs are for people with their degrees already.

I'm a math/economics major, which is the equivalent of an actuarial science major in a business school and I was wondering if anyone here knew where or how I should start looking. Any information would be greatly appreciated .

I know it's kind of hard to get a summer job as a first year and on such short notice as well, but if anyone knows, that would be great, cause I don't want to idle around all summer!

Edit: After posting, I found a bunch of other threads about pretty much the same topic. According to those, I guess I should start looking earlier maybe next year and just send in my resume to a bunch of places hoping for a positive reply (banks and financial firms mainly cause of my major).

Last edited by fusionhk; 15-06-2007 at 11:59 PM.