Guys, I have questions related to Employment Visa application.
1. Which form do I need to fill out?
2. How many reference letters do I need to provide? I am applying for marketing jobs and I have about 1 year marketing-related expereince. I worked in other fields prior to that, but my previous bosses have left their companies. And I do have a 2-year-gap as I was in graduate school.
3. What goes on the reference letter? Does it need to be addressed to the Immigration Office?
4. Do I need to provide a copy of my BA degree diploma, or only my master diploma will do? Both? I am afraid that my BA diploma is burried in one of my storage boxes in the States!
5. Do I need to write a personal statement? If I do, is there any smaple anyone can provide?
I think that's all. Is there anything else I am missing on my end? Please let me know if there is. Haven't gotten a job yet, but I think it's better that I start collecting supporting documents.