I'm the QA Manager for a large MNC and I would like to hire 2 people who are capable and interested in doing the following job. Please note, I have permission from KnowItAll to ask here.
Our company would sponsor any qualified overseas applicant and I can do teleconference interviews if you like.
If you are interested in the below position please send me a PM, and we can discuss further. This is not a boring tester role, as you will lead a QA team in analysing and teaching business knowledge to them so they can create and execute test scripts.
Note: Chinese is not needed for this role.
Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested.
Senior QA Analyst Lead
- Analyse requirements and workflows of Commodity Trading, Supply Chain Management, Accounting, and other Financial Applications.
- Business interaction for query resolution and functional clarifications
- Document and transform Business requirements and processes into Testing Scenarios
- Coordinate Junior QA members to develop detailed Test Cases based on the Testing Scenarios
- Provide guidance to the QA team in business and process coverage
- Liase with overseas business users in capturing Test Coverage
- Work on analysing change requests and supporting rollouts
- Superior command of English
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and training skills
- Self motivated and willing to learn
- Experience in the financial industry
- At least 4 years experience in Business or System Analysis
Exp: 4+ years
Position Type: Permanent
Location: Wanchai, Gloucester Road.