problem............. i've been in HK getting my master's in public health at HKU, and now that my boyfriend has decided to stay in HK for another year i need to find a job. My professors did not have much advice. So i am looking into employment on my own. Any suggestions, there are so limited health organizations if u dont speak Chinese.

suggestions on employment (other than teaching english....please!)