We move to Hong Kong in a few weeks, and I have seen many posts in the pet owners forum (while looking for a cat friendly apartment) regarding the need for one. my question is, can anyone guide me into how to start a business to protect myself in HK? or would this be a cash business you would do like you would babysit for your friend's children.

Any input is appreciated.