a job for Indonesian guy?

Unhappy a job for Indonesian guy?

Hello, my friend needs a job (+ work visa). He is a hard working person, but unfortunately only speaks Indonesian, a little Mandarin (but not high level of writing and reading), and a little English. It'd be perfect if an Indonesian company looks for an employee who speaks Indonesian well. I found that many Indonesians open shops here, but usually they're looking for an employee who holds HKID or work visa. Any suggestion or information? I've been looking around, digging up information here and there, the results are zero, but I believe there should be one.

appliing hongkong working visa

hello
    may i know how appliing hongkong working visa ? im graduated from taiwan speaks chinese , indonesian well n a little english ... could any gimme information about working vacancy or opportunite in hongkong for person with identification like me?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by irene
    Hello, my friend needs a job (+ work visa). He is a hard working person, but unfortunately only speaks Indonesian, a little Mandarin (but not high level of writing and reading), and a little English. It'd be perfect if an Indonesian company looks for an employee who speaks Indonesian well. I found that many Indonesians open shops here, but usually they're looking for an employee who holds HKID or work visa. Any suggestion or information? I've been looking around, digging up information here and there, the results are zero, but I believe there should be one.

hi, I am Indonesian guy, still looking for a job (+working Visa). I can speak English and Indonesian unfotunetly i can't speak mandarin either Cantonesse. Having said that I would like to know if your friend had found the job yet? if he had found one do you think you could refer to the company that hires Indonesian. As I have been looking for a job but just like you said the results are zero. Hope you could give me a hand on this....(information) thank you very much..

Hello everyone,

Check out this page - a scheme with which you might be able to get a working visa without employer sponsorship (bear in mind that getting a sponsorship can be difficult):
    The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region - Immigration Department

Cheers!

I can't believe this thread has been here for 6 years and PDLM hasn't insulted any of the contributors. What a slacker!