Like Tree24Likes

working as a ForEx teller in western union/money exchange

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

The way I see it, SS's initial reply is actually valid. Why would anyone not do a research first before accepting a job offer? Part of which must include the salary, benefits, working hours, etc. If one knows that he's getting less, then he can always bargain or decline the offer totally.

Not something to apologize for, IMHO, especially with OP's expressed attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    what a polite way of putting it!
    DeletedUser is famed for being politically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatNeighbor:
    The way I see it, SS's initial reply is actually valid. Why would anyone not do a research first before accepting a job offer? Part of which must include the salary, benefits, working hours, etc. If one knows that he's getting less, then he can always bargain or decline the offer totally.

Not something to apologize for, IMHO, especially with OP's expressed attitude.
    Not really because however it's phrased in HK there are expats and there are immigrants. Immigrants are generally classed as expats by others regardless. So they also get thrown in with the lions.

These sites by their name cater for the expat but miss the immigrants of which I, and many others, actually are. Guess better jump off now. The rest of you can then talk about banking and things like that without being disturbed.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4