Like Tree64Likes

Are there any flight attendants here?

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

F.A.O. hullexile:

I will waive your good bye too. You can get bye with a beer instead. Are we green?

bookblogger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by packy_crusher:
    Hey good for you! Your computer skills seemed to have emboldened you.

Anyway, Enjoy your stay in Hong Kong. I will be still be here waiving you goodbye when you leave.
    I "waived" my goodbye already. You achieved two PGs and a PhD? Seriously if you had kept up you would know I have already left HK.
    elle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I "waived" my goodbye already. You achieved two PGs and a PhD? Seriously if you had kept up you would know I have already left HK.
    Sorry, the totality of my education did not include the study of degenerate Hong Kong exiles in the Philippines. Why would you think I even noticed, let alone cared? Hey, aren't you posting in the wrong forums anyway?

Sorry, the totality of my education did not include the study of degenerate Hong Kong exiles in the Philippines. Why would you think I even noticed, let alone cared? Hey, aren't you posting in the wrong forums anyway?
    But it did include a chapter about how to insult on an online forum...between the gay, racist comments....now we have the low class insults....

Frankly Packy, i've got nothing against u and I am sure u must be a nice guy in real life but ur last few posts really show a lack of class.

Better stop this petty argument before it becomes personal.

Sent from my GT-I9210 using GeoClicks Mobile

It is a good thing to follow the First Law of Holes: if you are in one, stop digging.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8